MegaMan 8 - Grenade Man MegaMan 8 - Grenade Man

I like melody, it sounds nice.
But that flat bass sounds really off. It just simply spoils the rest.
It propably wouldnt be so bad if the bass were not in so important role.

So i higly recomend to do somthing to the bass, im not sure what,
but im sure that somthing needs to be done.

SmashesCupcakes responds:

Yeah I uploaded a new version but it still seems to not have taken over yet :/

Cavalcade Cavalcade

improvement definetly.

im not sure was it first or second version i heard of this but i can say that you havemade amazing improvement to it.

i like how it sounds like it would be played from old record.

In_The_Elevator [Box-Killa] In_The_Elevator [Box-Killa]

ok... all we need is elevator.

i enjoyed this song and its smooth feeling. eventhought it is bit repetive its still really good song. lets say that i would put this to mu elevator if i had one. :P

Box-Killa responds:

aww thanks man :D. Lol, you better keep your word on that in case you do get one.

thanks for the review man :D

Calamitous Novelties Calamitous Novelties

yes i like it

it sounds like a factory with lots of weird looking machines working on somthing mystical (yes i have this weird way to describe sounds with places)

well i give 9/10 becouse i think its missing somthing... im not really sure what. it just doesnt sound right on certain parts compared on others parts of song but overally its great material.

Lost. Lost.

awsome

what comes to that speach synthesizer voice i gotta say that it gave me chills... no it not bad thing actually it other way around. i just love it.

HarvestThrone responds:

Thank you! I know what you mean lol. I was surprised how well they turned out, and when I record vocals I'm going to keep them in the same style they are (better timing on the rhythms and timbre in some sections of course). And thank you for adding it to your favorites! :D

Robo Tetris+*~.0 Robo Tetris+*~.0

ok...

its catchy and its sounds good but i found it very hard to do somthimg else when i was listening this. i even had to stop it that i could write this(usuallu i dont stop music while im writing.)

and lol to the lyrics.

Chronamut responds:

lol yes its rather distracting hehehe :P

me and my friend made the lyrics - just for teh lulz :P

also the voice is robovoice :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Marble Garden Acapella Marble Garden Acapella

amazing

thou it sounded somtimes bit out off sync its still awsome(i read from earlier review how hard it is) actually i think it gives whole new feeling to this song. it sounds really... well how could i say it... free. yeh thats the word "free".

Short-Factor responds:

lol well alright you could say that. The bad timing was difficult to fix, it was my first acapella attempt.

(8-bit) Luigi's Mansion Theme (8-bit) Luigi's Mansion Theme

hmm...

it definetly sounds 8-bit no doub of that. not only that it also has creepy feeling too. i say that you have done really good work here.

tsunami334 responds:

thanks for the review

C3-ancient Machine [psytrance] C3-ancient Machine [psytrance]

inspiration

i have to thank you for making this song. it didnt just make me in good mood but also gave inspiration to make sequel to "The Machine". thank you.

Electric Trance Electric Trance

sounds neat

actually i used this one in my "The Machine 2" flash. When i was trying to look suitable credit music i found this and i knew this is the right one.

And of course i enjoy to listen this.